PUBLIC RELATIONS INTERNALLERGAN PLC
Public Relations InternLife for Love LLC
Social Media and Public Relations InternLondontown USA
Public Relations InternEmbacy Entertainment, LLC
walmart secret shopperwalmart secret shopper
Recruitment InternshipViPeak Global
Event and Public Relations InternshipLiaisons Corporation
PR RepresentativeSmashing Graphics Game Studios
PR InternshipBookmark This
Georgia Sports Foundation
po box 2043
Posted: September 06 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionGeorgia State Games
(Georgia’s Grass Roots Olympics)
The Georgia State Games is one of the largest Amateur Olympic-Style Sports Festivals in the country. We rely HEAVILY on top quality interns to operate many of our sporting Events Projects and Programs.
• We are seeking top level, organized, team oriented, talented, aggressive, outgoing and innovative interns to assist in the preparation and implementation for this year's events. Housing is also available.
• This internship is NOT for the student looking to get by, be a social butterfly or to party for the semester.
• All applicants must have strong graphic design skills and experiences in various computer software programs.
Potential Benefits of a Georgia Games Internship:
This is a tremendous experience! We have tons of interns from across the country last year. The interns get a GREAT, HANDS-ON experience. No fetching coffee. Real life planning AND implementation of public relations activities and programs is what they will experience.
• Earn academic credit.
• Great Portfolio opportunity with at least 50 projects.
• Real life on-the-job experience with BIG time responsibilities that other internships do not provide.
• Internships include semester-long positions.
• Internship program has been offered for over 22 years
• Students have come from the following US States: AK, AL, AR, CA, CT, DC, FL, GA, IA, IL, IN, KY, LA, MA, ME, MI, MS, MN, NC, ND, NJ, NY, OH, OK, PA, RI, SC, TN, TX, VA, WI and WV and from the countries of Canada, England, Germany and Hungary just to intern with the Georgia Games.
• Internships are first offered to students completing the internship for academic credit.
• Interns have turned down the United State Olympic Committee, Professional and College programs to intern with the Georgia Games.
• Coordinate with Graphic design and website internship to ensure compliance with all needed activities.
• Develop professional relationships with traditional and new media outlets;
• Write news stories for EACH sporting championships;
• Provide accurate and timely information on all programs to the media and be available at all times for media inquires.
• Generate news coverage by distributing press releases, media kits, athlete biographies, and other newsworthy materials to the media.
• Develop and coordinate a media volunteer program, involving individuals that will generate stories, news coverage and competition results for the championships and districts.
• Work with sports chair to develop volunteer time schedules, accurate results reporting and athlete biographies.
• Oversee all outgoing publications and promotional materials.
• Design and produce Official Programs as needed;
• Co-Produce a newsletter that reaches volunteers, sponsors and sport organizations. List includes over 40,000+ circulation.
• Assist in securing and servicing media coverage, such as radio involvement, newspaper special segments, websites and television specials.
• Oversee all aspects of a results system that catalogues more than 3,500 media winners at the Georgia Games Championship.
• Supervise and update the content, maintenance and development of the Georgia Games website.
• Compile a yearly record of game activities.
• Coordinate all photography activities;
• Compile and document all event results and post to all media outlets including Internet and database.
• Supervise all on-site activities as determined by Executive Director.
• Continue, maintain and update previous social media programs and activities.
• Complete all other duties as assigned.
• We are seeking top level, organized, team oriented, talented, aggressive, outgoing and innovative interns to assist in the preparation and implementation for this year's events. This internship is NOT for the student looking to get by, be a social butterfly or to party for the semester.
• All applicants must have strong writing skills and knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
• Past experience writing press releases, contact media sources
• Experience with current social media forums
• Solid work ethic, able to meet tight deadlines
Go to www.georgiagames.org under internships and complete an:
2) Sports questionnaire
4) Cover letter.
5) Samples of PR work: releases, social media posts, etc.
Submit ASAP via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.