Public Relations InternBrogan Group
Public Relations InternLPB Media
Executive Assistant and Public RelationsCyber Advanced Techology, Inc.
PUBLIC RELATIONS INTERNAPOLLO HOSPITALS
Public Relations InternANGLO PACIFIC
PUBLIC RELATIONS INTERNLundbeck Canada Inc
Fall 2017 Communications InternshipSpark Strategic Ideas
Social Media/PR InternCampaign Development Corp
PR InternshipBookmark This
111 John Street
New York, NY
Posted: October 15 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionFresh Digital Group (FDG) is an award-winning mobile solutions provider. We are up for the 2015 iMedia Mobile Agency of the Year as well. We offer the best possible environment and internship for growth and experience. Do you want to be somewhere where your opinion matters? Do you want to see creative and cool innovations come to life?
Responsibilities· Draft FDG's press releases, SlideShare, corporate framework, talking points and key messages
· Assist in managing FDG’s social media platforms to protect and enhance the company’s reputation
· Work closely with business segment leaders to identify specific employee communication opportunities to help drive increased employee engagement, assessing the value and fit and developing the necessary communications
· Contribute to the content creation processes and tasks, including concept creation, writing, proofreading, editing, routing and publishing to different internal and external communication vehicles
· Reports to the Managing Partner, providing regular input on all account activity, including status and email reports on a daily & weekly basis
· Writing press releases, competitive analysis, media lists, and award entries, including event preparation.
Requirements· Passion and interest in Digital, Social and Mobile Media
· Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
· Attention to detail, efficient work ethic, and ability to synthesize excessive market data on a daily basis
· Strong people skills, relationship management skills and ability to effectively communicate with clientele on a daily basis
· Willingness to take initiative and to follow through on projects
· Proficient knowledge in MS-Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
SkillsRequired - Digital, Public Relations Skills, American English
Preferred - Coordinating Events, Public Relations Skills, American English, Competitive Marketing Strategies