Public Relations Intern Summer 2017Full Circle PR
Public Relations InternB/HI
Public RelationsFlow Synergy Business Alliance
Nonprofit PR InternAndrea Patrick Consulting
Social Media & PR Intern for Event CompanyPop Up New York Events
Public Relations/Marketing internship for Clean Energy!Infinite Promotional Solutions
Public Relations / Content Marketing InternIncite Authority Media LLC
Public Relations and Brand Strategy InternAsk April Love, LLC.
PR Internship – Top-Tier Non-Profit & Consumer PR AccountsBookmark This
King + Company
72 Madison Ave
New York, NY
Posted: July 14 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionOne of NYC’s top boutique PR Firms is seeking creative, professionally-minded interns who are eager to roll up their sleeves this summer. This is an un-paid, for-credit (if applicable) internship that will provide training and experience as you work along seasoned professionals supporting prestigious national non-profit, health/wellness, consumer and corporate social responsibility brands. Check out our A-list non-profit clients at www.kingcompr.com – this is a great opportunity to kick off your career with clients that make you feel great about going to work!
Interns will assist with events, media relations and research for non-profit, health/wellness and consumer accounts. Prior PR experience not required, but preferred.
ResponsibilitiesResponsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
• Contribute to daily monitoring of news/trends/ issues relevant to clients and the broader landscape
Assist with PR media projects/events
• Participate in on-going client calls and attend in-person meetings and events
• Manage client coverage monitoring, clipping, and media placement reports
• Research and creation of media lists
• Minor administrative duties and support of executive staff
RequirementsEssential Candidate Qualities:
• Must have interest in working with non-profit accounts
• Must demonstrate curiosity and interest in account focus (non-profit, foundations, summer entertainment, health and wellness)
• Must be proactive and show initiative
• Must possess excellent writing/oral communications skills
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Office and social media platforms
• Experience with Vocus or other media database a plus, but not required