Public RelationsBlackpreneur Magazine
Public Relations ManagerUnited Group Limited
Brand Ambassador - NYCChexology
Winter PR InternDuo Public Relations
Public Relations InternshipDallas LIFE Homeless Shelter
Spring 2017 PR InternshipThe Chamber Group
NEW OFFICE - EVENT ASSISTANT NEEDEDHC inc
Public Relations InternUP Social Network
PR / Marketing / Brand Development InternBookmark This
Posted: March 10 2016
Company Location: New York, NY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionLafayette Media is a boutique firm specializing in public relations, marketing, brand development, event planning and image consulting. Our clients are individuals (authors, event producers, artists and actors) and small businesses (new and established) in the creative fields, such as beauty, entertainment fashion, performing arts, publishing, event planning, and home decor.
We are looking for individuals who are team players, organized, motivated, hardworking and willing to learn.
Please submit the following for consideration: Cover letter, resume, 3 references, links to your creative work and/or 1-2 writing samples to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Perform follow up correspondence via email and phone
• Assist with event planning process for all client events (i.e., venue research and location scouting)
• Manage shipping / receiving process when applicable
• Oversee rsvp and guest list process for client events
• Manage social media marketing 2-3 times per week.
• Assist in the creation of editorial and social media copy (launches, campaigns, tours, appearances), and distribution of e-marketing materials via email, and social media
• Oversee office administrative needs, general support
Requirements- Strong interest in PR & Marketing
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Ability to multitask and be a team player
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Professional with excellent interpersonal skills, an eye for detail and creative mind
- Technical Skills and extensive knowledge and use of social media platforms
- Available nights, weekends and holidays
**You must be available to work at least 5-10 hours per week**