- Internships /
- Public Relations /
- PR / Marketing Internship for an international Luxury Fashion Brand
Virtual PR Assistant Intern Postion AvailableLa Belle Vie Inc
(((*EXCITING INTERNSHIP* ))) -- Public Relations / Media Ambassador Position AvailableNext Level Publishing
PR & Social Media Spring Intern360 Media, Inc.
Public Relations AssistantSociety Row
NEW OFFICE - EVENT ASSISTANT NEEDEDHC inc
Public Relations InternTorrent Pharmaceutical Ltd
(((*START NEXT WEEK* ))) -- Public Relations / Media Ambassador Position AvailableNext Level Publishing
Spring 2017 Fashion PR INTERNS NEEDED ASAPMargo Siegel PR
PR / Marketing Internship for an international Luxury Fashion BrandBookmark This
Posted: October 15 2015
Company Location: Key Biscayne, FL
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionVALIMARE is a fast-growing international luxury fashion brand, specializing in luxury swimwear and resortwear.
We have a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic individual to join our PR Internship programme.
For more information about VALIMARE please visit www.valimare.com
ResponsibilitiesYou will be working as part of the team to develop and execute PR strategies for the brand.
Role and responsibilities
- Work closely with CEO and founders to map PR strategy. Opportunity for you to directly input into this process
- Research, populate and update the names and contact details of relevant press, bloggers, stylists
for our PR database
- Contact certain members on this database with emails and already prepared attachment introducing the brand, imagery, positioning etc to build relationships and market the brand for upcoming swim stories
- Other general tasks relevant to executing PR strategy such as preparing editorial calendars
RequirementsThe ideal candidate would be a proactive, independent and creative student/recent graduate from a PR/Marketing/Fashion background, with an interest in fashion, willingness to learn, strong organisational skills, an eye for detail and self motivation.
Due to the level of autonomy this role would entail, strong time management is essential.