Public Relations InternMountain Pacific
PR for Doctors who own several companies (for profit and non profit)You Have Got The Power, Inc.
Public Relations Intern - NV Media, Inc.Cupid's Pulse
College Grads & Interns PAID/FULL TIME Event AsstEvents bykeko
Public Relations InternLive Empowered Publishing
Spring Internship 2017SDA International/Sheila Donnelly & Associates
Spring Internship 2017, New York CitySDA International/Sheila Donnelly & Associates
Social Media / E-CommerceBrooklyn PR
PR, SEO, and Social Media Rockstar InternBookmark This
5300 Stevens Creek Blvd. 450
San Jose, CA
Posted: November 11 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe're an up and coming Silicon Valley company (www.tapanalytics.com), looking for a rockstar PR and Social Media Intern/Specialist to dive into a variety of tasks — from authoring SEO-optimized content to growing our online community and hob nobing with journalists. This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to get a start doing this work in Silicon Valley (great career opportunities to come)!
Responsibilities• Write blogs/articles/press releases, posts for our social media/website, and possibly emails/newsletters as well — using tools like MailChimp.
• Make sure content is optimized for SEO, building back and internal linking within our site and to/from authoritative sources — using tools like SEOMoz.
• Build relationships with tech press (journalists/bloggers) that cover our space and pitch them, eventually getting them to write articles about us (we’re cool, they’ll want to — with some help from you!).
Requirements• Personable, with strong verbal and written communication skills
• Organized, with attention to detail and project management skills
• Self-motivated, with a positive attitude and strong work ethic
• Able to deliver high quality work in a results-driven, start-up environment (you’d be joining a team that already has an impressive background)
• One to two years of work experience (either jobs or internships) in a similar role, but current students and recent graduates are also encouraged to apply
• Hands-on experience with PR, writing content, and growing online communities + social networking sites in a professional capacity
• Digitally savvy, with proficiency in Google Apps (Gmail, Docs, Etc.) and MS Suite (Word, Excel, Etc.)
• Experience within SaaS (B2B), marketing analytics, or digital agencies would be helpful -- though we also like people willing to dive in and embrace it!
SkillsRequired - Public Relations Skills, Social Media Communications, AP style writing, Copy Editing, Email, Blogging
Preferred - Public Relations, Corporate Social Media, SEO, SEOmoz, SEO copywriting, Composing Press Releases, Newsletters