Marketing and Public Relations InternshipSaint Francis Healthcare System
PR InternshipGeorgia Sports Foundation
Marketing InternAdvocate Health Care
Public Relations & Marketing Intern (Advocate BroMenn)Advocate Health Care
Bolt PR InternshipBolt PR
Public Relations AssistantElite Solutions
Spring 2017 Political and Governmental Public Relations InternshipFront Line Strategies
Fall Public Relations Internship with Museum StartupUzeeum
PR/E-Commerce InternshipBookmark This
231 W 39th Street
New York, NY
Posted: August 04 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionShoshanna is a contemporary women's ready-to-wear and swim collection. Shoshanna Gruss is the founder and creative director of Shoshanna, her eponymous collection which debuted in stores in November 1998. Gruss revolutionized dress departments nationwide with the launch of her first collection. Her dedication to fitting and flattering the female body while indulging in whimsical details were a refreshing change from the contemporary offerings of the moment. Gruss continued to make waves in the marketplace with the launch of her swimwear collection in the Spring of 2001, the first in the contemporary marketplace to be sold as separates with lingerie inspired sizing. With the arrival of her first child in 2005, Gruss introduced a line of swimwear that allows mother and daughter to embrace the same fresh, youthful aesthetic. Shoshanna Baby Girl is available at fine retailers everywhere.
Shoshanna is seeking a fashion intern for Fall 2015.
• Update Facebook and Pinterest pages monthly with the current collection
• Help create various excel and word documents for online inventory uploads
• Submit creative content weekly for Shoshanna social media
• Work with E-commerce manage to create new social media campaigns
• Prepare and help with lookbook and e-commerce photo-shoots
Public Relations Responsibilities
• Assist with editorial pulls
• Assist with model castings
• Sample coordinating
• Update media contact list
• Assist with editor and celebrity gifting
Requirements• For school credit and not-for-credit positions available.
• Applicants should be available to start as soon as possible and work 3-5 days per week during the Fall of 2016.
• Applicants should be hard working, passionate about the fashion industry, and excited to work with the Shoshanna team.