Public Relations InternB/HI
Public RelationsFlow Synergy Business Alliance
Nonprofit PR InternAndrea Patrick Consulting
Social Media & PR Intern for Event CompanyPop Up New York Events
Public Relations/Marketing internship for Clean Energy!Infinite Promotional Solutions
Public Relations / Content Marketing InternIncite Authority Media LLC
Public Relations and Brand Strategy InternAsk April Love, LLC.
Public Relations InternFIT Worldwide
PR/Marketing InternBookmark This
Alex Morelli Music
5400 Park Avenue
West New York, NJ
Posted: August 18 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAlex Morelli Music is a full-service artist development company. We offer state of the art, industry standard recording services to signed and unsigned talent. We are in a transitional phase to become an indie record label.
We are looking for a few highly self-motivated individuals, who are interested in the PR/Marketing fields and in the music industry to join our team for a resume building experience. The individuals would need to help get our label's name out there and also assist in getting our artists more exposure.
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal personnel to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; and promoting
- Coordinate with various media channels as assigned, in development of appropriate press releases
Requirements- College graduate (with preferably a B.A. in Communication)
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic
- Must have taken some college level courses related Public Relations and Marketing
- Internet and social media savvy