Public Relations InternAldo Group
PR for Doctors who own several companies (for profit and non profit)You Have Got The Power, Inc.
Public Relations Intern - NV Media, Inc.Cupid's Pulse
College Grads & Interns PAID/FULL TIME Event AsstEvents bykeko
Public Relations InternLive Empowered Publishing
Spring Internship 2017SDA International/Sheila Donnelly & Associates
Spring Internship 2017, New York CitySDA International/Sheila Donnelly & Associates
Social Media / E-CommerceBrooklyn PR
Public Relations Advertising InternBookmark This
Pretty Pear Bride
Posted: November 10 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionPretty Pear Bride is the only place for plus size brides looking for bridal inspiration. Our site is an exclusive personalized wedding blog focusing on plus size bridal inspiration along with plus size fashion.
Pretty Pear Bride is looking for a looking for a highly motivated and organized individual
to work as a public relations representative at Pretty Pear Bride.
Responsibilitieso Respond to requests for information from the media or public interest
groups. (Distributors, Advertisers, etc.)
o Establish and maintain cooperative relationships with representatives of
community, consumer, and public interest groups.
o Confer with editor of Pretty Pear Bride, to produce or coordinate
production of advertisements and promotions.
o Arrange public appearances, meetings, to increase awareness and
promotion of Pretty Pear Bride.
o Confer with other editor and creative director for trends and key group
interests and concerns or to provide advice on business decisions.
o Consult with advertising agencies and editor to arrange promotional
campaigns in all types of media for Pretty Pear Bride.
o Plan and conduct market and public opinion research to test products or
determine potential for product success, communicating results to editor.
RequirementsThe position is a 3-6 month commitment contract with potential to renew. The hours are
10am to 3pm but are flexible since it's a virtual position. Minimum 3 days per week to communicate to editor of magazine.
This is a work from home job, as the location of the magazine company is Ohio.
You will be working directly with the editor of Pretty Pear Bride, along with her team.
Assignments will be provided at the beginning of each work week and to be completed
in a timely manner.
• Must have access to personal computer or laptop
• Must have access to a cell phone to communicate to editor of magazine
• Must have prior experience or education in public relations
• Must have Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Facebook, Twitter
• Must have strong writing, proofreading and editing skills.
• Willing to think outside the box and come up with creative solutions.
• Must have excellent organizational and time management skills.
• Must be able to work independently and collaborate with editor and creative director.
• Strong understanding of blogging and social networks.
• Willingness to be part of a great team looking to inspire the plus size community.