Fashion PR Internship for a Creative AgencyL'effrontée
Public Relations InternZAG Group of Companies
Paid FT PR/Business Outreach/Marketing InternPulsar
Public Relations InternACADIA HEALTH CARE
Fashion Editorial InternshipRBBR
Assistant working closely with the CEO (Start-up) Fashion line and BoutiqueTanthony Raeshawn Enterprises, LLC
Public Relations InternNadia Worsley Publicity
Public Relations and MarketingBookmark This
Kissi Couture Inc
1289 Clint Moore Road
Boca Raton, FL
Posted: August 04 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionKissi Couture, Girls Golf & Sports Apparel. Kissi Couture was created by Diva Athletes for Diva Athletes. When Makenna and Morgan Rodriguez, Junior Golf sisters, started pursuing their dream of golf super stardom their parents searched feverishly however, unsuccessfully for stylish athletic apparel. The sisters then began designing their outfits for golf tournaments with the assistance of their mother, Nicole Rodriguez, and father, Benjamin Rodriguez, in 2012.
The sisters referred to their style as Kissi Couture. When their parents realized fellow junior girl golfers inquired where their outfits came from, they knew it was time to kick Kissi Couture in high gear. Nicole and Benjamin Rodriguez embarked on a fashion journey to achieve all the creative visions of the sisters. This team of fashion forward thinkers were ready to make the golf course their runway. Kissi Couture is designed for the fashionable junior girl athlete.
Watch out world here comes Kissi Couture! Kissi Couture, girls golf and sports apparel will strive to dress every little diva on the field.
Office Telephone: 56-665-POLO (7656)
ResponsibilitiesPlan and execute marketing plan to grow new customer sales revenues from new account prospects. Work with customers to provide information in response to inquiries about products and services, engage with potential customers via social media platforms. Manage and maintain customer records and interaction activity with current and new potential customers in operation database (CRM) customer relationship database, and manage unique account management reporting requirements established by department manager. Maintain and create new media avenues for brand and products.
RequirementsWe are excited to be searching for an Intern! If you're energetic, inquisitive, creative, and are looking to pursue a career in Public Relations or Marketing, please read on. If you are knowledgeable in all aspects of social media and possess exquisite writing skills, you are a perfect fit for Kissi Couture.
• Knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling services, including marketing strategy and tactics, product demonstration, sales techniques, and sales control systems.
• Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer service, including customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
• Advance user expertise of customer relationship database (CRM).
• Must have good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, Power Point and Outlook; Microsoft Access a plus.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to modify message delivery to meet varying needs of customers.
• Ability to organize and manage time, predicting and meeting changing demands as necessary.