Public Relations Intern - NV Media, Inc.Cupid's Pulse
College Grads & Interns PAID/FULL TIME Event AsstEvents bykeko
Public Relations InternLive Empowered Publishing
Spring Internship 2017SDA International/Sheila Donnelly & Associates
Spring Internship 2017, New York CitySDA International/Sheila Donnelly & Associates
Social Media / E-CommerceBrooklyn PR
PUBLIC RELATIONS INTERNPromotional Services
PR & Marketing Intern For Site Geared Toward Minority WomenBrown Girl Bloggers
Public Relations and Social Media InternBookmark This
See Bold Agency
Posted: December 19 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSee Bold Agency, a digital engagement and social media agency, is seeking Public Relations, Social Media and Creative Marketing interns to join our team. We are looking for hard-working, ambitious talent able to thrive in a fast paced work environment and want to gain hands on experience in the world of of public relations, social media, creative marketing and special events.
ResponsibilitiesPublic Relations/Social Media
- Developing press materials such releases, pitch letters and media alerts
- Engage media and assist with pitching media placements
- Researching, compiling and maintaining media lists and editorial calendars
- Assisting with event production and brand activations
- Developing social media content and assist in managing platforms
- Engage influencers and assist with social media marketing campaigns
- Design and execution of marketing materials and digital flyers
- Create artwork and graphics for social media platforms
- Develop visuals for See Bold Agency social media platforms
- Provide photography for client events and brand activations
- Assist in creative direction for photo shoots
Requirements- Attention to detail, time management and organizational skills are a must, as well as the ability to complete projects in a timely manner.
- Strong computer skills are also required; you must have a laptop with the necessary programs.
- A commitment of 2-3 days per week is required for a 4-month duration.
- Candidates with experience in Lifestyle, Fashion & Accessories, Beauty & Grooming and Entertainment is a plus.
SkillsRequired - Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Tumblr, Google Drive, Research, Proficient in Microsoft Office, Laptops, Email Etiquette, Eager To Learn, Passionate
Preferred - Photo Editing, Photo Art Direction, Graphic Design, InDesign, Excel, Hootsuite, Event Coordination, Public Relations Skills, Media Placement, Blogger, WordPress, Analytic Reporting, Squarespace, Camera, Fashion, Media Monitoring