- Internships /
- Public Relations /
- PUBLIC RELATIONS ASSISTANT INTERN POSITION AVAILABLE - SUBMIT RESUME TO KY@BLUEPRINTGLOBALGROUP.COM
Public Relations InternIDPR
Social Media Content InternCharlie's Umbrella, llc.
College Grads & Interns PAID/FULL TIME Event AsstEvents bykeko
Public Relations InternMONTREUIL GROUP
Public Relations Agency InternAddicted Youth Public Relations
Corporate Sponsorship LiaisonBeloved Streets of America
Public Relations AgentBeloved Streets of America
Public Relations Assistant: Paid TrainingImperial Solutions, Inc
PUBLIC RELATIONS ASSISTANT INTERN POSITION AVAILABLE - SUBMIT RESUME TO KY@BLUEPRINTGLOBALGROUP.COMBookmark This
Blueprint Global Group
Posted: September 23 2015
Company Location: New York, NY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionVIRTUAL PR ASSISTANT INTERN POSITION AVAILABLE
Blueprint Global Group, an international entertainment & sports brand marketing & events firm. We are seeking talented and progressive individuals, for a VIRTUAL PR ASSISTANT INTERN position. The ideal candidate will be a SELF-STARTER with strong organizational and leadership abilities. Our client base includes high profile corporations, celebrities, red carpet events, philanthropic events and many more.
The program is a non- paid 90 days- 20 hours a week/ internship/probationary employment opportunity that allow participants to get hands-on experience in the everyday management of concierge, events and marketing services. Virtual and in office positions are available. Weekly progress is assessed according to individual objectives. An intern assessment is conducted at the end of the internship. The ideal candidate will have stellar interpersonal skills, and will remain professional and engaging at all times.A level head is of the utmost importance, as the opportunity to interact with high profile individuals exists.
Our “hands on” nontraditional environment ensures that you gain real world experience in virtually every area of agency business.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Managing and executing projects as assigned by the Marketing/ PR Manager
• Working with the Marketing/ PR Manager on accounts to integrate PR campaigns with client/brand promotions
• Coordinating events and maintaining successful campaign operations
• Building relationships with clients and communicating promotional services
• Working with the Marketing/PR Manager to develop and refine measurement strategies for PR campaigns
• Development of promotional marketing materials
. Developing and maintaining relationships with suppliers and event personnel
• Keeping accurate and timely record of event traffic, and production
• Identifying new opportunities and efficiency innovations
RequirementsQualities We Feel Team Members Exemplify:
• All applicants MUST have a minimum of 2 years of experience in college OR at least 2 years’ experience in a related field (fields preferred: business, marketing, public relations, hospitality, sales, psychology, journalism, communication)
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office software applications - MS Word, Excel – strong PowerPoint
• Working knowledge of social media
• Creative writing skills
• COMMUNICATION skills both verbal & written.
• Ability to PRIORITIZE and work INDEPENDENTLY with minimal supervision.
• Ability to work effectively in a TEAM environment
• LEADER & GO GETTER mentality