Public Relations InternEngineering for Kids
Intern - Community RelationsAmerican Red Cross Greater New York
PRBouji Lip Cosmetics
Lead Public Relations and Communications StrategistCindy's Table
Lead Social Media SpecialistCindy's Table
Intern, Public Relations & Social MediaDiscover The Palm Beaches
Public Relations Internship at Charlotte FirmDanielle Davis Creative Group LLC
Public Relations Assistant: Entry LevelProof Management, Inc.
Public Relations Assistant-Entry LevelBookmark This
Atlantic Coast Events, Inc.
3219 Landmark St. Suite 9B
Posted: August 19 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAtlantic Coast Events, Inc. is a growing Event/Promotions and Planning firm located in Greenville, NC and we are searching for a Public Relations Assistant.
The successful candidate will be an integral part of our marketing and sales organization and will assist the Marketing Manager in developing and executing a successful public relations strategy, to include event coordination and campaign development.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Managing and executing projects as designated by the Marketing Manager
- Working with Marketing Manager and Manager of Sales Operations to integrate PR campaigns with customer promotions
- Keeping abreast of industry and competitive trends and regularly informing sales and marketing of noteworthy news items and opportunities
- Coordinating industry events, including user group meetings and trade shows; Making appointments with all at major trade shows
- Working with other departments as needed to help promote the company's brand, its products and services
- Coordinating industry events, including user group meetings and trade shows
- Working with Marketing Manager to develop and refine measurement strategies for PR campaigns
- Excellent analytical and presentation skills including handling many assignments simultaneously
- Effectively balance strategic thinking and execution in a fast-paced environment
- Should exhibit creativity and resourcefulness
- Self- confident and outgoing personality
- Organized and detail oriented
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Entrepreneurial attitude and ability to think outside the box
- B.A./B.S. in Marketing, Public Relations or related discipline
- 1-2 years media relations experience in an agency or corporate setting and demonstrated proficiency with public relations practices
- Strong organizational skills
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Proactive, outgoing, positive and professional personality
***LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY***
Apply if you have the following experience: entry level sales, customer service, manager, marketing, student, accounting, entrepreneur, summer job, entry level, sales, marketing, general, retail, restaurant, hospitality, home improvement, construction, management, administrative, administrative assistant, business development, business, internship, advertising, human resources, receptionist, entry level, retail, insurance, education, outside sales, strategy-planning, project manager