Public Relations InternLPB Media
Executive Assistant and Public RelationsCyber Advanced Techology, Inc.
PUBLIC RELATIONS INTERNAPOLLO HOSPITALS
Public Relations InternANGLO PACIFIC
PUBLIC RELATIONS INTERNLundbeck Canada Inc
Fall 2017 Communications InternshipSpark Strategic Ideas
Social Media/PR InternCampaign Development Corp
Public Relations InternTelescope Fitness Group
Public Relations AssociateBookmark This
100 John Street
New York, NY
Posted: October 21 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionStudio 15 is a women's dress boutique headquartered in NYC with pop up shops in Manhattan and San Francisco. We donate proceeds from every sale to a non-profit organization, Kleos MFG, that gives micro-finance loans to women in developing countries so they can start their own small businesses.
Public Relations Associate
- Public and Media Based Strategies
- Build long-term relationships with Editors
- Project Management & Team Leadership
- An Entry Level Public Relations Associate receives complete and individualized hands-on training in each division of our company. A proven mentorship program with senior management takes the time to develop and train the individual to handle any task and take initiative on any campaign.
ResponsibilitiesDay to day activities include:
- researching editors names, positions, and email addresses
- developing press materials (press kit, pitches, etc)
- coming up with creative and unique ways to get editors' attention
- contacting editors at different publications with very diligent follow up
- reporting weekly updates to CEO
RequirementsCourse work in public relations and marketing is required. Must be very well spoken and organized.
SkillsRequired - Public Relations, English, Microsoft PowerPoint, Apple Macintosh
Preferred - Basic Computer Skills