Assistant Production ManagerC2S Technologies
Hands on Public Relations Training and 3 Month Product LaunchThe McCord List
Public Relations InternLPB Media
Executive AssistantShanna A. Jefferson, Inc.
PUBLIC RELATIONS INTERNALLERGAN PLC
PUBLIC RELATIONS INTERNF. Hoffmann-La Roche AG
Promotions Coordinator InternMiss Universe Guyana
PUBLIC RELATIONS INTERNGlaxoSmithKline plc (GSK)
Public Relations AssociateBookmark This
100 John Street
New York, NY
Posted: October 21 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionStudio 15 is a women's dress boutique headquartered in NYC with pop up shops in Manhattan and San Francisco. We donate proceeds from every sale to a non-profit organization, Kleos MFG, that gives micro-finance loans to women in developing countries so they can start their own small businesses.
Public Relations Associate
- Public and Media Based Strategies
- Build long-term relationships with Editors
- Project Management & Team Leadership
- An Entry Level Public Relations Associate receives complete and individualized hands-on training in each division of our company. A proven mentorship program with senior management takes the time to develop and train the individual to handle any task and take initiative on any campaign.
ResponsibilitiesDay to day activities include:
- researching editors names, positions, and email addresses
- developing press materials (press kit, pitches, etc)
- coming up with creative and unique ways to get editors' attention
- contacting editors at different publications with very diligent follow up
- reporting weekly updates to CEO
RequirementsCourse work in public relations and marketing is required. Must be very well spoken and organized.
SkillsRequired - Public Relations, English, Microsoft PowerPoint, Apple Macintosh
Preferred - Basic Computer Skills