PR for Doctors who own several companies (for profit and non profit)You Have Got The Power, Inc.
Public Relations Intern - NV Media, Inc.Cupid's Pulse
College Grads & Interns PAID/FULL TIME Event AsstEvents bykeko
Public Relations InternLive Empowered Publishing
Spring Internship 2017SDA International/Sheila Donnelly & Associates
Spring Internship 2017, New York CitySDA International/Sheila Donnelly & Associates
Social Media / E-CommerceBrooklyn PR
PUBLIC RELATIONS INTERNPromotional Services
Public Relations & Editorial InternshipBookmark This
711 E 1st St
Posted: October 11 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionHere at ArtsQuest, we are looking for creative, energetic, and driven interns who are passionate about the arts, music and education. If you want to be involved in the day-to-day inner workings of a dynamic and entrepreneurial non-profit arts and entertainment organization, work hard and have fun while earning college credit in the process, we want YOU!
Our extensive programming allows our interns the opportunity to participate in some of the biggest events and concerts that come to the Lehigh Valley. The ArtsQuest Internship Program caters to a variety of different majors with opportunities in our marketing, development, performing and visual arts, and volunteer departments.
ArtsQuest interns are given the tools they need to be successful through hands on supervision and mentorship. Aside from accepting full time positions here at ArtsQuest, some of our brightest interns have gone on to further their careers by joining fortune 500 companies, touring with A-list bands, and even starting their own successful companies.
ArtsQuest is seeking a dynamic Public Relations and Editorial intern to assist the Sr. Director of Communications with press releases and a variety of other tasks and projects. Students should be studying communications, journalism, marketing, or a related field and must have strong writing capabilities. This is a great opportunity for students to learn about PR for a nonprofit organization as well as how to interact with members of the media
Responsibilities• Writing press releases, media advisories, and articles for internal and external publications
• Reviewing performances and interacting with members of the media leading up to and at events
• Assist in the execution of surveys
• Schedule and coordinate speaking engagements, appearances, photo shoots, and other special events
• Attending weekly marketing meetings and keeping current with the needs of the PR and Marketing department
• Interns are required to work at least 16-24 hours per week or as needed to fulfill credit requirements
Requirements• Must be enrolled in a full time undergraduate or graduate degree program with the ability to earn credits for this internship
• Strong written and verbal communication skills are must
• Ability to set and adhere to strict deadlines and operate in a fast paced environment
• Prior experience writing for publication is a plus
• An interest or passion for the arts