Entertainment Publicity and Promotion Field Marketing InternAllied Integrated Marketing
PR Intern for Paris-based fashion magazine VOLUP2VOLUP2
Public Relations Intern at The Brooks GroupThe Brooks Group
Virtual Marketing / Public Relations InternshipN.Liten Services
Public Relations/ Publicist Intern (Virtual)Producers vs Show
Publicist for AuthorCarlo Kennedy, 220 Publications
Special Events/PR InternThe Peggy Siegal Company
Grow Your Professional Brand. Intern With Us.757 Media
Public Relations & Events InternBookmark This
3055 Wilshire Blvd. #430
Los Angeles, CA
Posted: February 04 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionFull service public relations company specializing in fashion, lifestyle and entetainment with a strong focus on event management seeking part time intern.
The business is also growing quickly within the younger FilAm community so an interest in this highly recommended.
School credit only. Parking and Expenses will be covered.
Please send at least 3 work examples.
Responsibilities- Update and maintain contact databases and lists
- Assist in creating, scheduling and maintaining social media accounts for multiple clients
- Assist in Day-Of operations of events and off-site activations
Requirements- Must have own transportion
- Team Apple with familiarity with: Evernote, hootsuite and constant contact, etc.
- Be adaptive to unique work environments
- Must be able to dedicate 2 weekdays in the office, preferably Tues/Thurs
- Be available to assist with events and off-site activations
SkillsRequired - Apple, Microsoft Office, Adobe Photoshop CS5, Constant Contact, Hootsuite
Preferred - Tagalog