Public Relations Intern - NV Media, Inc.Cupid's Pulse
College Grads & Interns PAID/FULL TIME Event AsstEvents bykeko
Public Relations InternLive Empowered Publishing
Spring Internship 2017SDA International/Sheila Donnelly & Associates
Spring Internship 2017, New York CitySDA International/Sheila Donnelly & Associates
Social Media / E-CommerceBrooklyn PR
PUBLIC RELATIONS INTERNPromotional Services
PR & Marketing Intern For Site Geared Toward Minority WomenBrown Girl Bloggers
Public Relations & Events InternBookmark This
3055 Wilshire Blvd. #430
Los Angeles, CA
Posted: February 04 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionFull service public relations company specializing in fashion, lifestyle and entetainment with a strong focus on event management seeking part time intern.
The business is also growing quickly within the younger FilAm community so an interest in this highly recommended.
School credit only. Parking and Expenses will be covered.
Please send at least 3 work examples.
Responsibilities- Update and maintain contact databases and lists
- Assist in creating, scheduling and maintaining social media accounts for multiple clients
- Assist in Day-Of operations of events and off-site activations
Requirements- Must have own transportion
- Team Apple with familiarity with: Evernote, hootsuite and constant contact, etc.
- Be adaptive to unique work environments
- Must be able to dedicate 2 weekdays in the office, preferably Tues/Thurs
- Be available to assist with events and off-site activations
SkillsRequired - Apple, Microsoft Office, Adobe Photoshop CS5, Constant Contact, Hootsuite
Preferred - Tagalog