Assistant Production ManagerC2S Technologies
Hands on Public Relations Training and 3 Month Product LaunchThe McCord List
Public Relations InternLPB Media
Executive AssistantShanna A. Jefferson, Inc.
PUBLIC RELATIONS INTERNALLERGAN PLC
PUBLIC RELATIONS INTERNF. Hoffmann-La Roche AG
Promotions Coordinator InternMiss Universe Guyana
PUBLIC RELATIONS INTERNGlaxoSmithKline plc (GSK)
Public RelationsBookmark This
New Life SIWD
3375 Roosevelt Hwy Suite G
College Park, GA
Posted: February 01 2016
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionJob Duties and Tasks for: "Public Relations Specialist"
1) Prepare or edit organizational publications for internal and external audiences, including employee newsletters and stockholders' reports.
2) Respond to requests for information from the media or designate another appropriate spokesperson or information source.
3) Establish and maintain cooperative relationships with representatives of community, consumer, employee, and public interest groups.
4) Plan and direct development and communication of informational programs to maintain favorable public and stockholder perceptions of an organization's accomplishments and agenda.
5) Confer with production and support personnel to produce or coordinate production of advertisements and promotions.
6) Arrange public appearances, lectures, contests, or exhibits for clients to increase product and service awareness and to promote good will.