Public Relations InternTorrent Pharmaceutical Ltd
(((*START NEXT WEEK* ))) -- Public Relations / Media Ambassador Position AvailableNext Level Publishing
Spring 2017 Fashion PR INTERNS NEEDED ASAPMargo Siegel PR
Public Relations / Client Relations-ENTRY LEVELMammoth Marketing, Inc.
Seeking PR help to promote new book and arrange speaking opportuntiesMel Schwartz, Psychotherapist and Author
Public Relations InternshipSeven Hills
Social Media & Community Management InternTeam One Global
Remote Fashion Digital Press InternKlickpicks
Public RelationsBookmark This
New Life SIWD
3375 Roosevelt Hwy Suite G
College Park, GA
Posted: February 01 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionJob Duties and Tasks for: "Public Relations Specialist"
1) Prepare or edit organizational publications for internal and external audiences, including employee newsletters and stockholders' reports.
2) Respond to requests for information from the media or designate another appropriate spokesperson or information source.
3) Establish and maintain cooperative relationships with representatives of community, consumer, employee, and public interest groups.
4) Plan and direct development and communication of informational programs to maintain favorable public and stockholder perceptions of an organization's accomplishments and agenda.
5) Confer with production and support personnel to produce or coordinate production of advertisements and promotions.
6) Arrange public appearances, lectures, contests, or exhibits for clients to increase product and service awareness and to promote good will.