Public Relations InternNadia Worsley Publicity
Public Relations InternPeriod Media
Spring 2017 Public Relations InternB/HI
Marketing and PR InternABI Marketing Public Relations
Entertainment Publicity and Promotion Field Marketing InternAllied Integrated Marketing
PR Intern for Paris-based fashion magazine VOLUP2VOLUP2
Public Relations Intern at The Brooks GroupThe Brooks Group
Virtual Marketing / Public Relations InternshipN.Liten Services
Public RelationsBookmark This
Sweet Sistah Splash Culture Center
Posted: March 02 2015
Company Location: Cincinnati, OH
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSweet Sistah Splash is a Multi Cultural Center, Boutique, and Vintage Bookstore located in Cincinnati, OH offering programs, classes, and workshops that are educational and empowering. Sweet Sistah Splash is seeking a Public Relations intern that is skilled in online presence and growth and able to connect to a massive of people and businesses through internet marketing.
• Monitor all forms of media including assisting with building and maintaining relationships with both local and national media
• Schedule and coordinate speaking engagements, appearances, photo shoots, and other special events
• Write press releases and other materials
• Assist with mailings, print production
• Search for press clippings
• Compile contact lists, create or update databases
• Greet guests and clients
• Assist with posting logos and organizational summaries to industry services related web sites and publications
• Assist with monitoring the impact of marketing plans, including revenues, and making adjustments accordingly
Reporting Relationship: This position reports directly to the organization owners and secondarily to the project managers.
Working Hours: 8-10 Hours Weekly
RequirementsKnowledge and Skills Required:
Students applying for this internship must have strong communication skills and should be majoring in Public Relations, Communications, Marketing or Journalism. Applicants should also have strong writing skills, as well as a solid understanding of social media. Only interns proficient with Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft Office applications should apply.