SPRING 2017 INTERNS NEEDED FOR NY-BASED FASHION PR AGENCYThe Bromley Group
FOX News Channel/FOX Business Network InternFOX News Channel
Social Media & Community Management InternGPME Group
Public Relations InternApache Creek Holdings
Spring 2017 InternshipTeak Media Communications
WI STUDENT INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITYCouncilman Kenyatta Johnson
Marketing and Public Relations InternshipSaint Francis Healthcare System
Crime Researcher, Speech Writer/Presentation Builder, Interview OrganizerStrider
Public RelationsBookmark This
Sweet Sistah Splash Culture Center
Posted: March 02 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSweet Sistah Splash is a Multi Cultural Center, Boutique, and Vintage Bookstore located in Cincinnati, OH offering programs, classes, and workshops that are educational and empowering. Sweet Sistah Splash is seeking a Public Relations intern that is skilled in online presence and growth and able to connect to a massive of people and businesses through internet marketing.
• Monitor all forms of media including assisting with building and maintaining relationships with both local and national media
• Schedule and coordinate speaking engagements, appearances, photo shoots, and other special events
• Write press releases and other materials
• Assist with mailings, print production
• Search for press clippings
• Compile contact lists, create or update databases
• Greet guests and clients
• Assist with posting logos and organizational summaries to industry services related web sites and publications
• Assist with monitoring the impact of marketing plans, including revenues, and making adjustments accordingly
Reporting Relationship: This position reports directly to the organization owners and secondarily to the project managers.
Working Hours: 8-10 Hours Weekly
RequirementsKnowledge and Skills Required:
Students applying for this internship must have strong communication skills and should be majoring in Public Relations, Communications, Marketing or Journalism. Applicants should also have strong writing skills, as well as a solid understanding of social media. Only interns proficient with Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft Office applications should apply.