Advertising/Public Relations InternM. Patricof Creative Group
Public Relations InternITPR
External Affairs InternFlorida Division of Emergency Management
Corporate Sponsorship LiaisonBeloved Streets of America
Fundraising SpecialistBeloved Streets of America
Public Relations AgentBeloved Streets of America
Technology Writer / PR InternJobGrouper
Public Relations InternNuRepublic
Public RelationsBookmark This
2510 S Cloverdale Ave.
Los Angeles, CA
Posted: December 02 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionDon Denero is a rising Fashion brand seeking to build a team of driven, hard-working, and multi faceted professionals. Experience is desired but not a must. Must take direction well, and be able to meet deadlines in a timely manner. Upon applying for internship provide reasons as to why you are a qualified candidate.
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
If you like this sample, click the "Imp
RequirementsExcellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic