Public Relations InternB/HI
Public RelationsFlow Synergy Business Alliance
Nonprofit PR InternAndrea Patrick Consulting
Social Media & PR Intern for Event CompanyPop Up New York Events
Public Relations/Marketing internship for Clean Energy!Infinite Promotional Solutions
Public Relations / Content Marketing InternIncite Authority Media LLC
Public Relations and Brand Strategy InternAsk April Love, LLC.
Public Relations InternFIT Worldwide
Public RelationsBookmark This
Our Diverse PR
800 N. 48th street
Posted: October 19 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionDescription for Public Relations Internship
Requirements/Skills: Public relations interns will be actively enrolled in, or a recent graduate of,
university journalism, public relations, marketing, advertising or other related program. Current
students will preferably have at least sophomore standing. The individual must demonstrate the ability
to undertake basic public relations writing assignments and possess an understanding of basic media
relations’ skills, an ability to interact professionally with clients, and good judgment. A working
knowledge of computers, as well as word processing and database management software is necessary.
The public relations intern will be mentored by the lead publicist and will work closely with the firm’s
account executives. The lead publicist will help the intern prioritize tasks and focus on multiple
projects and deadlines simultaneously. Interns will work between 15-30 hours a week remotely. Prior
relevant experience is preferred.
Responsibilities: We are looking for an intern to work with us on a wide variety of client projects,
including, but not limited to:
• Drafting basic public relations materials including news releases, fact sheets, client meeting
summaries, status reports, social media posts and other materials as directed
• Carrying out special and media event planning activities and arrangements as outlined by the intern
• Attending and participating in client meetings, media training sessions, presentations and
brainstorming sessions as directed
• Assisting with the development and updating of media lists and other databases. Other tasks include
database creation, data entry and update additions and corrections
• Assisting with administrative duties including sorting, collating, stuffing envelopes, mailings and
other administrative functions as assigned
• Supporting the firm’s efforts by drafting news releases and performing research activities
• Assisting firm staff with other client business development and firm management projects as needed.
Check out our website to see if this is a firm you would like to work with: www.OurDiversePR.com