Public Relations InternPeriod Media
Spring 2017 Public Relations InternB/HI
Marketing and PR InternABI Marketing Public Relations
Entertainment Publicity and Promotion Field Marketing InternAllied Integrated Marketing
PR Intern for Paris-based fashion magazine VOLUP2VOLUP2
Public Relations Intern at The Brooks GroupThe Brooks Group
Virtual Marketing / Public Relations InternshipN.Liten Services
Public Relations/ Publicist Intern (Virtual)Producers vs Show
Public RelationsBookmark This
4939 Calloway Drive Suite 104
Posted: March 30 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
DescriptionEducation within a college and/or university no longer guarantees you a good job. The job market is more competitive now than it has ever been. Family Reunion offers a genuine internship experience that will not only prepare you for today's job market, but will transform you into an asset for any company YOU choose to work for. Classes pertaining to your major are no substitute for a real world experience. This internship does not consist of merely typical thankless and menial work, but provides a true hands-on experience through direction and personal management. Having this intern experience can put you at the top of the list among job candidates.
Responsibilities• Strong communication skills
• Applicants should also have strong writing skills
• An understanding of our social media tools from Facebook, Twitter, Google, Pintrerest, etc.
• Interest in social issues preferred.
• Demonstrates flexibility; can redefine the role as needed and adapt to change.
• Expert research skills
• Interacts professionally and appropriately within a variety of situations.
• Builds consensus, facilitates win-win business outcomes, gains and builds commitment to new ideas and courses of action.
• Clearly articulates, presents, and promotes ideas and issues before various audiences in a professional settings.
• Demonstrates the ability to identify and solve problems quickly, decisively, and independently.
• Shares information, cooperates with others, and is comfortable participating as part of a team.
• Should be majoring in Public Relations, Communications, Marketing or Journalism
• Proficient with Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft Office applications should apply.