PR Intern for Small Agency and Start-Up Consumer Tech PlatformVALEO
Public Relations InternSenvion Group
Public Relations InternMountain Pacific
PR for Doctors who own several companies (for profit and non profit)You Have Got The Power, Inc.
Public Relations Intern - NV Media, Inc.Cupid's Pulse
College Grads & Interns PAID/FULL TIME Event AsstEvents bykeko
Public Relations InternLive Empowered Publishing
Spring Internship 2017SDA International/Sheila Donnelly & Associates
Public RelationsBookmark This
Genesis Global Marketing
6325 North Center Drive Building 18 Suite 232
Posted: May 10 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionA growing Event/Promotions and Planning marketing firm located in Norfolk, VA / Virginia Beach, VA is searching for a Public Relations Assistant.
The successful candidate will be an integral part of our marketing organization and will assist the Marketing Manager in developing and executing a successful public relations strategy, to include event coordination and campaign development.
-Excellent analytical and presentation skills including handling many assignments simultaneously
-Effectively balance strategic thinking and execution in a fast-paced environment
-Should exhibit creativity and resourcefulness
-Self-confident and outgoing personality
-Organized and detail oriented
-Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
-Entrepreneurial attitude and ability to think outside the box
Requirements- Managing and executing projects as designated by the Marketing Manager
- Working with Marketing Manager and Manager of Sales Operations to integrate PR campaigns with customer promotions
- Keeping abreast of industry and competitive trends and regularly informing sales and marketing of noteworthy news items and opportunities
- Coordinating industry events, including user group meetings and trade shows; Making appointments with all at major trade shows
- Working with other departments as needed to help promote the company's brand, its products and services
- Coordinating industry events, including user group meetings and trade shows
- Working with Marketing Manager to develop and refine measurement strategies for PR campaigns