PR Intern for Small Agency and Start-Up Consumer Tech PlatformVALEO
Public Relations InternSenvion Group
Public Relations InternMountain Pacific
PR for Doctors who own several companies (for profit and non profit)You Have Got The Power, Inc.
Public Relations Intern - NV Media, Inc.Cupid's Pulse
College Grads & Interns PAID/FULL TIME Event AsstEvents bykeko
Public Relations InternLive Empowered Publishing
Spring Internship 2017SDA International/Sheila Donnelly & Associates
Public Relations Intern at NYC FirmBookmark This
150 West 25th Street, Suite 401
New York, NY
Posted: September 06 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionPUBLIC NYC is seeking organized and creative interns, who desire hands-on experience with a public relations and brand identity firm. We are looking for individuals with strong social media proficiency, effective writing/communications skills and creative tendencies. Interns will manage customer/client social media feeds, help develop public relations strategies, work with clients, craft and execute editorial pitching, research potential clients/angles and be part of creative development meetings. Unlike traditional PR internships, interns will be directly involved in the processes that yield successful press and brand management, from the day-one.
The position is a full-time, unpaid position, though there is always the potential for hiring. PUBLIC will pay for reasonable transportation costs and can provided course credit, in most cases.
Please provide several writing samples with your response.
PUBLIC is a creative agency that excels in strategic communications. Based in New York City, PUBLIC helps clients communicate their brands with broader impact, efficiency, and appeal.
Responsibilities- Managing multiple social media feeds for PUBLIC and clients
- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
Requirements- Writing Samples (copy, if available)
- Proficiency in Social Media
- Minimum 30 hours/week
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.