Public Relations InternCostco Wholesale
Public Relations InternAusgold Limited
Public RelationsBlackpreneur Magazine
Public Relations ManagerUnited Group Limited
Brand Ambassador - NYCChexology
Winter PR InternDuo Public Relations
Public Relations InternshipDallas LIFE Homeless Shelter
Spring 2017 PR InternshipThe Chamber Group
Public Relations Intern DescriptionBookmark This
17440 True Blue Ln
Posted: June 15 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWalden Hall is seeking a hard-working public relations intern to help further outreach and increase visibility. This internship will begin immediately and candidates must be available for the duration of the summer. There will be an opportunity to extend if the candidate is a good fit.
ResponsibilitiesResponsibilities may include:
- Write blog posts about local attractions, reasons to visit Culpeper, upcoming events in the area and at Walden Hall, news, wedding trends and other relevant topics.
- Acquire photos of Walden Hall and Walden Hall Weddings for use in marketing materials with proper credits.
- Draft social media posts and campaigns for Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest (with supervision).
- Refill rack cards and promotional materials at local wineries, tourist attractions and visitor centers.
- Maintain a list of locations that display our materials, research new locations and contact them directly for permission.
- Brainstorm new promotion opportunities and advertising locations.
- Help grow and maintain media lists for advertising and promotion.
- Research traditional and nontraditional advertising options for B&B and wedding operations, cost and reach.
- Excellent writing and grammar skills
- Dedication and willingness to perform a variety of tasks
- Self-starting attitude
- Ability to multi-task and learn new skills quickly
- Access to a car and a valid driver’s license
- Proven interest in PR, marketing or a related area is a must. Previous internship experience preferred.
SkillsRequired - Writing, Communication, Multi Tasking
Preferred - Social Media