Marketing/Public Relations InternThe Bates Agency ATL
(((*START NEXT WEEK* ))) -- Public Relations / Media Ambassador Position AvailableNext Level Publishing
Public Relations/Customer Service InternBri McCorkell
Public Relations InternReliance capital Limited
NYFW Public Relations intern for a designerBeauty Within TV
Public Relations/Fashion Intern/CommunicationsPreface Public Relations
PR RepresentativeSmashing Graphics Game Studios
Social Media InternFoodstirs
Public Relations Intern – Fall 2016Bookmark This
Nadine Johnson & Associates
436 W 18th St.
New York, NY
Posted: August 31 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionNadine Johnson & Associates (NJA), a leading NYC public relations firm, is looking for fall interns. The ideal candidates will have some knowledge of public relations, along with a strong interest in luxury fashion, art, design, architecture, real estate, hospitality or food.
This internship would be perfect for a recent graduate or someone who goes to school near our Chelsea office and is available three or more days per week. We do offer a daily stipend to cover transportation, and/or school credit if applicable to your program. Internships will last approximately 3-4 months (based on school schedules and other commitments).
*Please note that we //pay// a daily stipend to cover transportation, lunch and other logistical costs for our interns.
ResponsibilitiesPrimary responsibilities vary by project, but may include:
• Executing press clips and maintaining press reports
• Providing administrative support including research, clipping and coordination
• Overseeing organization, reading, and capturing of coverage in numerous periodicals
• Using Google Alerts and other tools to track additional coverage
• Learning to pitch and identifying appropriate editorial staff
• Assisting with taking RSVP’s for events
• Assisting with the preparation of event materials such as facebooks and tip sheets
• Assisting account executives with additional organizational tasks as needed
• Supporting the social media team as needed
RequirementsThe ideal candidate will:
• Have some experience with (and interest) in public relations
• Have a genuine interest in art, design, architecture, real estate, hospitality or food, and/or knowledge of luxury brands
• Have a zeal for reading, learning and news, including an interest in print and online media
• Be a strong writer, good speller, and precise grammarian
• Enjoy doing research and the process of hunting down information
• Be a team player and an effective communicator
• Love dogs! Our office dog Lupo has his own Instagram and provides our staff with endless entertainment
SkillsRequired - Marketing, Public Relations, Real Estate, Hospitality, Writing, Excel, Art, Fashion, Communication, Branding, Design, Data, Public Speaker
Preferred - Media Planning, Composing Press Releases, Media Placement