Public Relations InternshipSick of Single
Entertainment Public Relations Firm seeks qualified internLyme Lite Media
Public Relations InternPoised Studios
Public Relations InternFlorida Business Consulting
BILINGUAL SPANISH BRAND AMBASSADORS INTERNSHIPFlorida Business Consulting
Public Relations & Mass CommunicationsB~STEM Project
PR & Marketing- Toy GiveawayQEB Foundation
PR & Marketing-Turkey GiveawayQEB Foundation
Public Relations Intern for 2 Dapper - A Luxury Lifestyle AgencyBookmark This
2 Dapper LLC
215 2ND Street S
Posted: August 27 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Description2 Dapper provides a full service VIP experience providing the best in entertainment, travel, and hospitality indulging guests with several unique options to fit any budget. Our services range from organized round trip travel packages, organized round trip nightlife experience packages, unique celebrity chef services, hotel and condo discounts, yacht and jet charters and much more! Currently we are growing exponentially and need an intern to grow with our company. The internship is not paid but there is a HUGE opportunity to make money and also gain valuable experience that will not be found through any other company.
Responsibilities- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.
-Excel spreadsheets experience.
-Social media marketing experience.
-Writing press release, media alerts
Requirements- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records