Intern, Public Relations & Social MediaDiscover The Palm Beaches
Public Relations Internship at Charlotte FirmDanielle Davis Creative Group LLC
Public Relations Assistant: Entry LevelProof Management, Inc.
Community Engagement InternComal County Habitat for Humanity
((( * START NEXT WEEK * ))) -- Public Relations / Media Ambassador PositionNext Level Publishing
Corporate Sponsorship LiaisonBeloved Streets of America
Public Relations InternThe Women's International Music Network
Public Relations AgentBeloved Streets of America
Public Relations Intern for 2 Dapper - A Luxury Lifestyle AgencyBookmark This
2 Dapper LLC
215 2ND Street S
Posted: August 27 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Description2 Dapper provides a full service VIP experience providing the best in entertainment, travel, and hospitality indulging guests with several unique options to fit any budget. Our services range from organized round trip travel packages, organized round trip nightlife experience packages, unique celebrity chef services, hotel and condo discounts, yacht and jet charters and much more! Currently we are growing exponentially and need an intern to grow with our company. The internship is not paid but there is a HUGE opportunity to make money and also gain valuable experience that will not be found through any other company.
Responsibilities- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.
-Excel spreadsheets experience.
-Social media marketing experience.
-Writing press release, media alerts
Requirements- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records