Public Relations and Marketing Internship - San Diego, CAJ. Walcher Communications
Social Media Intern - Spring 2017Rose+Moser+Allyn Public and Online Relations
Public Relations & Event Planning Intern - Spring 2017Rose+Moser+Allyn Public and Online Relations
Entertainment PR InternshipLas Vegas Productions
Public Relations Agency Intern - Fashion & LifestyleAddicted Youth Public Relations
Entry Level -Account Executive - PAID TRAININGLakeview Consultants
Public Relations InternIDPR
Social Media Content InternCharlie's Umbrella, llc.
Public Relations Intern for Sports Company- Work in Sports!Bookmark This
Posted: August 30 2015
Company Location: White Plains, NY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are seeking a young, talent applicant that is passionate about public relations that can help us grow our brand locally and nationally.
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.