Social Media & Community Management InternGPME Group
Public Relations InternApache Creek Holdings
Spring 2017 InternshipTeak Media Communications
WI STUDENT INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITYCouncilman Kenyatta Johnson
Marketing and Public Relations InternshipSaint Francis Healthcare System
Crime Researcher, Speech Writer/Presentation Builder, Interview OrganizerStrider
Publicist Internship - Ability to turn into full-time position.ACE Venture Capital
PR, Marketing and Branding Intern (Entertainment industry)Rebel Lifestyle Magazine
Public Relations Intern for Sports Company- Work in Sports!Bookmark This
Posted: August 30 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are seeking a young, talent applicant that is passionate about public relations that can help us grow our brand locally and nationally.
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.