Public Relations InternThink Dream Live Foundation Inc.
Public Relations InternEagle group
Public Relations & Marketing InternshipBlack Twig Communications
Publicity & Marketing Internship at Peachtree PublishersPeachtree Publishers
Entry Level Opportunity - Recent Graduates & StudentsMarketing Consultants of Orlando
Public Relations Internmouth : digital and public relations
Public Relations InternParadigm CreatVe Group
Summer internship at boutique PR FirmTLC
Public Relations Intern for the Tattoo IndustryBookmark This
Find Me Ink
Posted: September 20 2016
Company Location: Chicago, IL
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
DescriptionFind me ink is a software company that connects customers to tattoo artists We provide web based services for artists and parlors to showcase their art and make it more searchable. We then provide a search engine for customers to search through art and get matched to an artist.
We went live in November intended to test in Chicago, however, we’ve had the entire world use our site for tattoo services. In fact, customers from Italy, Canada and Mexico have flown to Chicago to get a tattoo from artists from our site. Again, our site was intended for Chicago so now we are building out the platform to scale out country-wide.
We are looking for candidates who are willing to show their talents throughout the workplace.
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.