Public Relations InternMountain Pacific
PR for Doctors who own several companies (for profit and non profit)You Have Got The Power, Inc.
Public Relations Intern - NV Media, Inc.Cupid's Pulse
College Grads & Interns PAID/FULL TIME Event AsstEvents bykeko
Public Relations InternLive Empowered Publishing
Spring Internship 2017SDA International/Sheila Donnelly & Associates
Spring Internship 2017, New York CitySDA International/Sheila Donnelly & Associates
Social Media / E-CommerceBrooklyn PR
Public Relations Intern for Youtube Beauty ChannelBookmark This
Los Angeles, CA
Posted: May 04 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe want YOU (if you are AWESOME) !
Are you passionate about the beauty/lifestyle industry? Do you love anything relating to nail polish, makeup or haircare? Do you enjoy building and nurturing relationships? Then you are the person we need to help us bring a Youtube Star to her fullest potential and having a great time attending events (sometimes even Red Carpet Award Shows), beauty trade shows, and much more.
We are looking for an ENTHUSIASTIC and friendly part-time PR assistant who would enjoy working 6-10 hours /week
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.