Public RelationsBlackpreneur Magazine
Public Relations ManagerUnited Group Limited
Brand Ambassador - NYCChexology
Winter PR InternDuo Public Relations
Public Relations InternshipDallas LIFE Homeless Shelter
Spring 2017 PR InternshipThe Chamber Group
NEW OFFICE - EVENT ASSISTANT NEEDEDHC inc
Public Relations InternUP Social Network
Public Relations InternBookmark This
SALVATION ARMY CHRISTIAN CHARITY ORGANISATION.
534 Ave E, Bayonne, NJ 07002
Posted: April 08 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 50 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe organisation is based on helping the needy and the less privileged. this is a
charity organisation which helps in raising funds for people who are less privileged examples people who cant talk or cant hear, orphans & needy. Due to the numerous amounts of customers who are willing to be benefactors to this great cause, we receive a large amount of Checks, Money Orders, Travelers
Checks, Bank Transfers and others on a daily basis. We are giving you the opportunity to work from Home and make good money in no time.
Working with us is based no regrets and no time wasting. We do not require your full time or
effort. You can make as much as you can think working for just 1 day. What we require of you is to
receive payment from our clients on behalf of the company. We pay our agent based on the following
-10% of any payment within $1000-$3000
-5% of any payment within $10000-$50000.
Monthly Salary of $900.
Please write us back with your resume indicating your interest and also note that
payment will start getting to you immediately you are employed.
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.