Public Relations Internship - Winter/Spring SemestersValerie Allen Public Relations
Advertising/Public Relations InternM. Patricof Creative Group
Public Relations InternITPR
External Affairs InternFlorida Division of Emergency Management
Corporate Sponsorship LiaisonBeloved Streets of America
Fundraising SpecialistBeloved Streets of America
Public Relations AgentBeloved Streets of America
Technology Writer / PR InternJobGrouper
Public Relations InternBookmark This
Posted: March 03 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are a Fredericksburg, VA-based, FinTech startup with a mission to advance the personal, professional and financial readiness of our nation’s service members, from swearing-in through retirement. We aim to revolutionize how traditional financial services firms and military consumers interact through an innovative, interactive, on-line planning tool and advisory service.
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.
SkillsRequired - Composing Press Releases, Press Release Development
Preferred - Ability to work under pressure