Public Relations InternTorrent Pharmaceutical Ltd
(((*START NEXT WEEK* ))) -- Public Relations / Media Ambassador Position AvailableNext Level Publishing
Spring 2017 Fashion PR INTERNS NEEDED ASAPMargo Siegel PR
Public Relations / Client Relations-ENTRY LEVELMammoth Marketing, Inc.
Public Relations InternshipSeven Hills
Social Media & Community Management InternTeam One Global
Remote Fashion Digital Press InternKlickpicks
Public Relations InternFinancial Industry A ssociation
Public Relations InternBookmark This
Posted: March 03 2015
Company Location: Fredericksburg, VA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are a Fredericksburg, VA-based, FinTech startup with a mission to advance the personal, professional and financial readiness of our nation’s service members, from swearing-in through retirement. We aim to revolutionize how traditional financial services firms and military consumers interact through an innovative, interactive, on-line planning tool and advisory service.
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.
SkillsRequired - Press Release Development, Composing Press Releases
Preferred - Ability to work under pressure