Entertainment PR InternshipIt Girl Public Relations
Public Relations InternThe G.Y.M. Project
Development InternshipThe Family Institute
PR and Social Media Summer InternshipThe Family Institute
Public Relations InternNCS Technology
NEW OFFICE - EVENT ASSISTANT NEEDEDHC inc
Public Relations - Student InternLEP
Public Relations InternStartup
Public Relations InternBookmark This
Posted: October 14 2015
Company Location: Las Vegas, NV
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAre you skilled in public relations? Love all things media?
Snap2ride specializes linking quality transportation to those in rural areas.
Snap2ride seeks effective communicators, with PR skills to assist our team.
We offer flexible schedules, a team environment, and college credit if needed.
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.