Recruitment InternshipViPeak Global
Public Relations InternFab Design Company
Event and Public Relations InternshipLiaisons Corporation
PR RepresentativeSmashing Graphics Game Studios
Public Relation and Event Coordinator InternshipFlorida Business Consulting
Public Relations (PR) InternshipThe Hunter Group
Summer Internship- Social Media for PR agencyKBC Media
Summer Public Relations InternRoyality Management, LLC
Public Relations InternBookmark This
Sheepshead Bay, Brooklyn, and sometimes in Manhattan
New York, NY
Posted: October 11 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe represent TV and Radio personalities and musicians and are looking for interns who can practice as personal assistants, PR assistants and media coordinators.
It would be great if an interns loves entertainment and music- jazz, swing, oldies, rock n roll....
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.
- An Abilty to make calls to different media outelts and to make arrangements about airplay, bookings and setting up interviews with artists.
- Be able to write business letters and take care of correspondence
- Coordinate music , TV and radio projects.