Public RelationsComal County Habitat for Humanity
Social Media & Community Management InternTearRipClipSnip
Brand Management Consultant:HAGTAP
Summer Public Relations InternshipRoar Media
((( *START NEXT WEEK* ))) -- Public Relations / Media Ambassador PositionNext Level Publishing
Public Relations SpecialistsM&M Enterprise Production
Underwriting InternMaryland Automobile Insurance Fund
Public Relations AgentBeloved Streets of America
Public Relations InternBookmark This
220 Market Street
Perth Amboy, NJ
Posted: November 04 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are an outpatient addiction treatment facility, located in Perth Amboy, services local area, promoting health and well being. You can check us out at www.treatmentnj.net
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out scheduling advertising; monitoring marketing activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date records
- help develop marketing / public relations module of our proprietary EMR computer system
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.