SOCIAL MEDIA/EVENT ASSISTANTJZ Social Enterprises, LLC
Public Relations InternThink Dream Live Foundation Inc.
Public Relations InternEagle group
Public Relations & Marketing InternshipBlack Twig Communications
Publicity & Marketing Internship at Peachtree PublishersPeachtree Publishers
Entry Level Opportunity - Recent Graduates & StudentsMarketing Consultants of Orlando
Public Relations Internmouth : digital and public relations
Public Relations InternParadigm CreatVe Group
Public Relations InternBookmark This
Black Business Connect, LLC>
Posted: August 16 2016
Company Location: Atlanta, GA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Black Business Connect (BBC) is devoted to the growth and development of
black business in the United States. Through collaborative efforts BBC enhances
existing leverage and resources while creating new content where resources do
not currently exist. Our strategic plan was developed to help black businesses
maintain economic vitality. We look forward to collaborating with area leaders
to define key measures for systematic growth.
- Generate and develop effective and relevant content to increase
sustainability in the black business community.
- Facilitate and foster meaningful contacts among black entrepreneurs
- Increase and promote awareness of black businesses through our
member directory and marketing.
- Promote black excellence through education, quality programming, and
Apply online by visiting www.blackbusinessconnect.org
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
-Assist with event coordination as needed.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.
- Provide 1-3 social media examples to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment