PR/Marketing Intern Wanted!Harbor Light Coaching
Public Relations - Must be 21-24 and out of college to apply for this special grant!Nina Sharae Resort & Swimwear
Public Relations AgentBeloved Streets of America
Corporate Sponsorship LiaisonBeloved Streets of America
Public Relations InternPMP PR
Oustanding, Motivated, PR InternPMP PR
Public Relations Intern // Summer 2017Autumn Communications
Business Development for 75 Year Old CompanyGarment Machinery Company, Inc.
Public Relations InternBookmark This
Melody LM Enterprises
1421 Horton Dr
Cedar Hill, TX
Posted: November 01 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionMelodyLMEnterprises, a company dedicated to the advancement of people. Under this umbrella is
her company Unique Employment Solutions, an employment agency that places people in suitable
employment opportunities. UES specializes in assisting people that may have background challenges,
unique family needs, career transitions and small business setup and consulting. . The Speaklife
Project focuses on bringing awareness to and educating on topics and solutions related to women
today. Motivation/inspiration empowerment events are a huge part of SpeakLife, designed to
encourage and empower women to be all they are called to be. WCTA (Women Called To Action) is an
organization for women who want to transform and take action in their communities.
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.