Public Relations InternFab Design Company
Event and Public Relations InternshipLiaisons Corporation
PR RepresentativeSmashing Graphics Game Studios
Public Relation and Event Coordinator InternshipFlorida Business Consulting
Public Relations (PR) InternshipThe Hunter Group
Summer Internship- Social Media for PR agencyKBC Media
Summer Public Relations InternRoyality Management, LLC
Public Relations/Communications InternMontgomery Housing Authority
Public Relations Intern - Apply on our website onlyBookmark This
Strong Franchise Corp.
Posted: October 02 2015
Company Location: Tampa, FL
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 10 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionONLY apply on our website through the "Strong Intern" application under part-time positions http://strongcollegestudents.com/employment/
NO OTHER APPLICATIONS WILL BE CONSIDERED Apply at our website only.
Currently seeking motivated and outgoing interns eager to learn, grow, and blossom in our unique work environment powered by students like you! Tasks include helping our brand gain exposure through PR efforts such as press releases, social media marketing, search engine optimization, etc. We are a young and hungry company eager for a stronger PR presence and this is a perfect opportunity to gain real world experience and make a difference! Additionally, these tasks can be done remotely and don’t necessarily require an office presence. And as if that weren't exciting enough, COMPENSATION is offered, so yes you can say YEAH!
- Flexible hours around your class schedule
- Workplace Freedom and Professional Independence (No boss standing over your shoulder)
- Gain experience and build your resume
- Opportunities for permanent positions full-time and part-time
- We’re growing fast so there’s room for growth
- Unparalleled opportunity for responsibility
- You will learn skills for your future beyond what the classroom providers
Please apply on our website through the "Strong Intern" application under part-time positions http://strongcollegestudents.com/employment/
Requirements- A desire to be creative and resourceful
- We’re looking for talent so bring your skill set
- Prior office experience is a plus
- Some positions require the use of a personal vehicle
- Freshman, Sophomore, Junior, Senior, or Graduate qualification
- Majors: Accounting, Advertising/Public Relations, Business Economics, Computer Graphics, Economics, Entrepreneurship, Finance, Government/World Affairs, International Business, Management, Management IS, Marketing, MBA, New Media Production, Leadership