Public Relations InternANGLO PACIFIC GROUP
PUBLIC RELATIONS INTERNLundbeck Canada Inc
Public Relations InternMedical Plus Pte Ltd
Paid PR InternVOICES OF SILENCE non-profit organization
Fall 2017 PUBLIC RELATIONS and EVENTS MARKETING InternshipColette Phillips Communications
Public Relations InternBrogan Group
Public Relations InternTalentCube
Public Relations InternFox Network Group
Public Relations InternBookmark This
Posted: August 11 2015
Company Location: Birmingham, MI
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionPRIMM is an eco chic studio salon located in Birmingham, Mi specializing in Healthy Bombshell Hair. We are seeing a Public Relation Internship to assist with brand recognition and introduce new channel to promote brand services and products. Will help successfully launch products.
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.