Public Relations Assistant: Entry LevelProof Management, Inc.
Community Engagement InternComal County Habitat for Humanity
((( * START NEXT WEEK * ))) -- Public Relations / Media Ambassador PositionNext Level Publishing
Corporate Sponsorship LiaisonBeloved Streets of America
Public Relations InternThe Women's International Music Network
Public Relations AgentBeloved Streets of America
PR and Sponsorship InternshipThe Hunter Group
Public Relations InternBookmark This
K Strategies Group LLC
2777 N. Stemmons Fwy, Ste. 1540
Posted: August 22 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAre you currently working towards a Bachelors or Masters degree in public relations or communication? Would your
references say you are a visionary leader who can bring strategic ideas and flawlessly execute a variety of public
relations and graphic design tasks? Would you love the opportunity to gain valuable experience and seek mentorship
in the public relations field? If so, you may be the person we are looking for.
K Strategies has been recognized for our success in developing outstanding public engagement, diversity and public
relations programs. Some of our prominent clients include: City of Dallas, Dallas Area Rapid Transit, Dallas Cowboys,
Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport, Omni Hotels and Resorts, Southwest Airlines and the Texas Department of
Transportation. We strive for excellence and get things done “The K Strategies Way.” We approach each project with a fresh pair of eyes and view the project as a unique opportunity to provide valued solutions to our clients.
Through our strategic insight and in-depth industry knowledge, we create strategies for our clients to effectively communicate their message, strengthen their relationships with communities, and help to enhance their reputation. We work hard and have fun. If you want to be a part of something special and work for a company that appreciates your passion and hard work, K Strategies is the team for you. Take the first step in your public relations career. This is a tremendous opportunity to use what you have learned in the classroom to contribute to the success of public relations campaigns in the public sector. This opportunity will lead to real-life experiences in the public relations, marketing and communications sector in a niche field of construction and transportation.
RequirementsWe are looking for someone to:
• Be ready to learn in a fast-paced, innovative environment
• Bring new, fresh and unique ideas to our public relations campaigns
• Assist with targeted stakeholder engagement
• Write outstanding case studies
• Work with the K Strategies team to write content for websites, press releases, media kits, etc.
• Design eye-catching marketing materials for a variety of project and clients
• Create strategic social media campaigns throughout various platforms
• Be proficient in Adobe InDesign and Illustrator and be willing to learn new techniques in each
You’ll be best suited for this position if you have the following skills and attributes:
• Working on a degree in public relations, marketing, communications or related field
• Must be above or at junior level of college hours
• Must be enrolled as a full-time student at an accredited university
• Drive and ambition to be the greatest
• Flawless executor of projects and tasks, and produce highly effective, high-quality work including
press releases, event coordination, marketing materials, and social media campaigns
• Experienced in setting and executing goals
• Problem solver who is sharp, resourceful and a strategic thinker
• Always capable of high level problem solving through the creation of result–oriented ideas and
• Exceptional planning and organizational skills, and always meets deadlines
• Excellent writing skills using AP Style
• Proficient in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and Outlook
• Professional appearance and demeanor
• Warm and friendly personality, is confident, humble, easy to work with, and has great people
• Can-do, team-first attitude, always willing to go above and beyond and give 110 percent
• Always trustworthy and loyal to the company
Ready to apply?
1. Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with job code PRINT1 in the subject line of the
email. Within the body of the email, please answer the following questions:
• What makes you the perfect person for this position?
• What are some of the valuable things you have learned in your classes?
• Where do you want to be in five years?
2. Download our company employment application from the contact page on our website (www.kstrategies.com) and submit the application to email@example.com.
We look forward to working with you! Thanks in advance for taking the time and care in submitting the above information.