PR for Doctors who own several companies (for profit and non profit)You Have Got The Power, Inc.
Public Relations Intern - NV Media, Inc.Cupid's Pulse
College Grads & Interns PAID/FULL TIME Event AsstEvents bykeko
Public Relations InternLive Empowered Publishing
Spring Internship 2017SDA International/Sheila Donnelly & Associates
Spring Internship 2017, New York CitySDA International/Sheila Donnelly & Associates
Social Media / E-CommerceBrooklyn PR
PUBLIC RELATIONS INTERNPromotional Services
Public Relations InternBookmark This
Posted: December 30 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAcacia Foundation is an educational, charitable, social and cultural non-profit organization founded by Turkish-Americans in Washington State, in 2002.
In Washington State, Acacia contributes to the colorful life of society by organizing, sponsoring and hosting cultural and social events such as Turkish Cuisine classes, cultural nights, picnics, holiday dinners, Turkish coffee nights, soccer games, Whirling Dervishes’ performances, Annual Retreats, and events on International Women’s day, Noah’s pudding day and others. In addition, we host art exhibitions throughout the year.
Responsibilities- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.