Public Relations InternCostco Wholesale
Public Relations InternAusgold Limited
Public RelationsBlackpreneur Magazine
Public Relations ManagerUnited Group Limited
Brand Ambassador - NYCChexology
Winter PR InternDuo Public Relations
Public Relations InternshipDallas LIFE Homeless Shelter
Spring 2017 PR InternshipThe Chamber Group
Public Relations InternBookmark This
Posted: October 04 2015
Company Location: Braselton, GA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are a full service PR firm that focuses on entertainment PR. A majority of our clients are independent musicians and well as clothing brands. We are looking for an intern that is motivated, self sufficient, and wants to grow with an evolving company in the word of marketing and advertisement. Our goal is to provide a positive working environment as well as an unforgettable experience for our clients.
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.