Social Media & Community Management InternDr. Tosha Meredith Project
Publicist InternCentral Park Tutors
Public Relations InternGlaxoSmithKline plc (GSK)
Entertainment PR InternshipLas Vegas Productions
Entertainment PR InternshipIt Girl Public Relations
Public Relations InternThe G.Y.M. Project
Development InternshipThe Family Institute
PR and Social Media Summer InternshipThe Family Institute
Public Relations InternBookmark This
Think Dream Live Foundation Inc.
P.O. Box 18331
Posted: February 17 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThink Dream Live Foundation Inc. we help encourage our youth to prosper and excel through our various programs. Our programs are to serve the communities with service projects that has the means to change lives. Our current program we provide services to local food banks, community kitchens and shelters in the county. Our goal is to serve as many families that are in need throughout the state of Georgia.
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and program activities
- Help spread awareness about our foundation mission.
- Media coverage for current program campaign.
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain a up-to-date media contacts, that could be relevant and useful to foundation.
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.