PRBouji Lip Cosmetics
Lead Public Relations and Communications StrategistCindy's Table
Lead Social Media SpecialistCindy's Table
Intern, Public Relations & Social MediaDiscover The Palm Beaches
Public Relations Internship at Charlotte FirmDanielle Davis Creative Group LLC
Public Relations Assistant: Entry LevelProof Management, Inc.
Community Engagement InternComal County Habitat for Humanity
((( * START NEXT WEEK * ))) -- Public Relations / Media Ambassador PositionNext Level Publishing
Public Relations InternBookmark This
Think Dream Live Foundation Inc.
P.O. Box 18331
Posted: February 17 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThink Dream Live Foundation Inc. we help encourage our youth to prosper and excel through our various programs. Our programs are to serve the communities with service projects that has the means to change lives. Our current program we provide services to local food banks, community kitchens and shelters in the county. Our goal is to serve as many families that are in need throughout the state of Georgia.
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and program activities
- Help spread awareness about our foundation mission.
- Media coverage for current program campaign.
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain a up-to-date media contacts, that could be relevant and useful to foundation.
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.