Intern - Community RelationsAmerican Red Cross Greater New York
PRBouji Lip Cosmetics
Lead Public Relations and Communications StrategistCindy's Table
Lead Social Media SpecialistCindy's Table
Intern, Public Relations & Social MediaDiscover The Palm Beaches
Public Relations Internship at Charlotte FirmDanielle Davis Creative Group LLC
Public Relations Assistant: Entry LevelProof Management, Inc.
Community Engagement InternComal County Habitat for Humanity
Public Relations InternBookmark This
Bold r Dash Race LLC
53 Beacon drive
North Kingstown, RI
Posted: July 11 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionDo you love an active lifestyle? Are you wicked interested in learning more about the fastest growing segment of the fitness category? Then come play in the mud and sand with us by applying for an internship with BoldrDash Race.
BoldrDash is New England’s leading Military Style Obstacle Course Race based in Rhode Island. We have an active and loyal following of over 3,000 racers and growing. We are rapidly expanding and are looking for top students in the RI area to join the BoldrDash internship program.
As a Public Relations intern, you will help to coordinate the continued development and activation of our media platforms, as well as event management planning and management of printed marketing materials for the race.
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal/external departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
- Schedule and attend Promotional Events as assigned
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.