Savvy Social Media, Marketing & PR InternHighSpeed Media
SUMMER COLLEGE INTERNSHIP PROGRAM – EXTERNAL AND PUBLIC AFFAIRSEL PASO ELECTRIC CO
Virtual PR Assistant Intern Postion AvailableLa Belle Vie Inc
(((*EXCITING INTERNSHIP* ))) -- Public Relations / Media Ambassador Position AvailableNext Level Publishing
PR & Social Media Spring Intern360 Media, Inc.
Public Relations AssistantSociety Row
NEW OFFICE - EVENT ASSISTANT NEEDEDHC inc
Public Relations InternTorrent Pharmaceutical Ltd
Public Relations InternBookmark This
Bold r Dash Race LLC
53 Beacon drive
North Kingstown, RI
Posted: July 11 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionDo you love an active lifestyle? Are you wicked interested in learning more about the fastest growing segment of the fitness category? Then come play in the mud and sand with us by applying for an internship with BoldrDash Race.
BoldrDash is New England’s leading Military Style Obstacle Course Race based in Rhode Island. We have an active and loyal following of over 3,000 racers and growing. We are rapidly expanding and are looking for top students in the RI area to join the BoldrDash internship program.
As a Public Relations intern, you will help to coordinate the continued development and activation of our media platforms, as well as event management planning and management of printed marketing materials for the race.
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal/external departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
- Schedule and attend Promotional Events as assigned
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.