Entry Level -Account Executive - PAID TRAININGLakeview Consultants
Public Relations InternIDPR
Social Media Content InternCharlie's Umbrella, llc.
College Grads & Interns PAID/FULL TIME Event AsstEvents bykeko
Public Relations InternMONTREUIL GROUP
Public Relations Agency InternAddicted Youth Public Relations
Corporate Sponsorship LiaisonBeloved Streets of America
Public Relations AgentBeloved Streets of America
Public Relations InternBookmark This
Just Here To Help U
Posted: May 17 2016
Company Location: Lawrenceville, GA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionJust Here To Help U, Inc is looking for an intern interested in learning all aspects of the public relations field. The intern who fills this position should expect to learn the field from top to bottom, and will complete graduate from this program ready to enter any fast-paced public relations firm with excellent skills. It's essential that applicants to this position have excellent communication skills, demonstrate creativity, and understand the importance of attending to even the smallest details.
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.
After 6 months internship, intern will be evaluated for permanent paid position.