Social Media/PR InternCampaign Development Corp
Public Relations InternTelescope Fitness Group
Public Relations InternAdvocate Health Care
Public Relations InternANGLO PACIFIC
PUBLIC RELATIONS INTERNAPOLLO HOSPITALS
Public Relations InternshipESBN, Inc.
Public RelationsFounder Group
Public Relations InternPR Revolution
Public Relations InternBookmark This
Posted: July 26 2016
Company Location: Elmsford, NY
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
DescriptionAt Purposeful Public Relations we offer a variety of services:
Online and Social media promotions
project based campaigns
brand and personality profiling
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.