Public Relations AgentBeloved Streets of America
Corporate Sponsorship LiaisonBeloved Streets of America
Public RelationsMr. Cory's Cookies
LA Public Relations Intern - Work Award Show Season!3d PR & Marketing
Personal Assistant / PR AssistantThe Septimius Group LLC
Public Relations and Marketing Internship - San Diego, CAJ. Walcher Communications
Social Media Intern - Spring 2017Rose+Moser+Allyn Public and Online Relations
Public Relations & Event Planning Intern - Spring 2017Rose+Moser+Allyn Public and Online Relations
Public Relations InternBookmark This
Posted: February 12 2015
Company Location: Los Angeles, CA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionChallengeMeClub is the leading platform to challenge friends & the world. You can join challenges to improve your health, have fun or communicate with friends. Check us out at www.challengemeclub.com
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.