Public Relations InternWeinberg Harris & Associates
((( *EXCITING OPPORTUNITY* ))) -- Public Relations / Media Ambassador PositionNext Level Publishing
Public Relations Associate InternshipJNoS Public Relations and Consulting
Public Relations InternArnoff and Associates, Inc.
PR/Marketing Intern Wanted!Harbor Light Coaching
Public Relations - Must be 21-24 and out of college to apply for this special grant!Nina Sharae Resort & Swimwear
Public Relations AgentBeloved Streets of America
Corporate Sponsorship LiaisonBeloved Streets of America
Public Relations InternBookmark This
Drab 2 Fab Lifestyle LLC.
Posted: June 03 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionDrab 2 Fab Lifestyle LLC is a Chef Inspired Weightloss company . As it is in the beginning stages of creation there are lots to do in branding and molding Drab 2 Fab. This includes but not limited to; website building, 2nd launch event planning, and promotions. The idea candidate for the position should be driven, inspired, dedicated and hard working.
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
- Branding and Promotion of Drab 2 Fab
- Provide consistent Public Relations ideas
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.