Entertainment PR InternshipIt Girl Public Relations
Public Relations InternThe G.Y.M. Project
Development InternshipThe Family Institute
PR and Social Media Summer InternshipThe Family Institute
Public Relations InternNCS Technology
NEW OFFICE - EVENT ASSISTANT NEEDEDHC inc
Public Relations - Student InternLEP
Public Relations InternStartup
Public Relations InternBookmark This
Posted: April 23 2016
Company Location: Philadelphia, PA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionTanya T. Morris is a author, speaker and mentor. She helps struggling entrepreneurs increase productivity, accomplish their goals and achieve success in business and in life. Her company Power of the T Enterprises specializes in Coaching, Speaking and Community Engagement. Ms. Morris has been featured in Philadelphia Tribune, NBC10, Philadelphia Daily News and others. She's an award-winning speaker, author of three books and mentor. Ms. Morris has an MBA in Executive Leadership and M.A. in Business & Professional Communications.
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities of author, business coach and motivational speaker.
- Media placement online, print publications, bloggers, radio on print.
- Ability to pitch Tanya T. as an expert to editors, bloggers, producers.
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date media list and work with social media and personal assistant to secure speaking engagements and schedule book signings.
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.
- Knowledge and experience with local and regional publications, radio and television and bloggers.
SkillsRequired - Strategic Public Relations Planning, Public Relations Skills
Preferred - Media Planning, Media Placement, Blogger Relations