PUBLIC RELATIONS INTERNAPOLLO HOSPITALS
Public Relations InternANGLO PACIFIC
PUBLIC RELATIONS INTERNLundbeck Canada Inc
Fall 2017 Communications InternshipSpark Strategic Ideas
Resident Service Coordinator Wanted for Lemon Grove, CA JULY 2017S.T.A.R.S. Program
Public Relation neededSimplex Infrasturcture
Public Relations InternSkyes Home
Fall 2017 Public Relations InternThe Walker Marchant Group
Public Relations InternBookmark This
Posted: April 23 2016
Company Location: Philadelphia, PA
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionTanya T. Morris is a author, speaker and mentor. She helps struggling entrepreneurs increase productivity, accomplish their goals and achieve success in business and in life. Her company Power of the T Enterprises specializes in Coaching, Speaking and Community Engagement. Ms. Morris has been featured in Philadelphia Tribune, NBC10, Philadelphia Daily News and others. She's an award-winning speaker, author of three books and mentor. Ms. Morris has an MBA in Executive Leadership and M.A. in Business & Professional Communications.
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities of author, business coach and motivational speaker.
- Media placement online, print publications, bloggers, radio on print.
- Ability to pitch Tanya T. as an expert to editors, bloggers, producers.
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date media list and work with social media and personal assistant to secure speaking engagements and schedule book signings.
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.
- Knowledge and experience with local and regional publications, radio and television and bloggers.
SkillsRequired - Strategic Public Relations Planning, Public Relations Skills
Preferred - Media Planning, Media Placement, Blogger Relations