PR & Marketing InternshipLigne' Agency
Event and Public Relations InternshipLiaisons Corporation
Social Media Intern/Office AssistantJDCommunications, Inc.
PUBLIC RELATIONS INTERNLundbeck Canada Inc.
PR - Writer - Marketing - Fashion Intern - OfficeLuxury Resale Network LLC
Graphic Design InternRegan Communications
Entry Level Public RelationsFlorida Business Consulting
Public Relations InternBookmark This
C. Alston Communications
1505 22nd Street, NW
Posted: July 10 2015
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 5 Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
DescriptionRemitalSEP is a public relations/marketing firm. The firm has Public Relations, Marketing, Sports and Entertainment divisons. We are looking interns for all departments.
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.