Public Relations Assistant: Entry LevelProof Management, Inc.
Community Engagement InternComal County Habitat for Humanity
((( * START NEXT WEEK * ))) -- Public Relations / Media Ambassador PositionNext Level Publishing
Corporate Sponsorship LiaisonBeloved Streets of America
Public Relations InternThe Women's International Music Network
Public Relations AgentBeloved Streets of America
Public Relations/Marketing Intern for Entertainment Industry StartupReppedBy
Public Relations InternBookmark This
1505 22nd Street, NW
Posted: July 10 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionRemitalSEP is a public relations/marketing firm. The firm has Public Relations, Marketing, Sports and Entertainment divisons. We are looking interns for all departments.
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.