Promotions Coordinator InternMiss Universe Guyana
PUBLIC RELATIONS INTERNALLERGAN PLC
Public Relations InternLife for Love LLC
Social Media and Public Relations InternLondontown USA
Public Relations InternEmbacy Entertainment, LLC
walmart secret shopperwalmart secret shopper
Recruitment InternshipViPeak Global
Event and Public Relations InternshipLiaisons Corporation
Public Relations InternBookmark This
Sublime Talent Management
Posted: August 29 2016
Company Location: Chicago, IL
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSublime Talent Management is looking for Interns to support our exclusive roster of Clients and the Talent Managers who work with them. Role includes basic office work, research, project tracking and general support. You will be assisting with talent projects (including endorsements, appearances, licensing, book deals, and more) as well as original development and production of short-form, half hour and feature-length content. Intern reports to Coordinator(s) of the company.
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.
SkillsRequired - Public Relations Skills, Journalists, Blogger Relations
Preferred - Business Development, Press Releases, Writing News Releases